Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Jeri Adermann Seratt Update



I currently reside in Blackfoot, Idaho.

I am single, i have 2 grown children and 3 grandchildren.



I have been employed with 20th Century Ford, Inc. for 11 years.

I really dont know what would be most surprising about me .........

I dont know if i would really say this is my favorite memory of high school but it is a good memory when my marshmellow got dropped from the airplane at homecoming and i got a date with Ed Gorder(i dont know if ed remembers or not).

My most interesting things i have done in 25 years well, went back to school after 10 years of graduating and raising my kids on my own and did a good job.

My greatest accomplishments is getting my two kids to graduate high school and i guess having my grandkids in my life. Can't wait to see all of u at the 25th school reunion!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment