Friday, June 25, 2010

Stephani Larsen Bennion Update


Where do you currently reside?


I live in Hyde Park, Utah (just north of Logan)

Marital Status Married



Number of Children 3. Kate is 21 and attends BYU. Sam is 18 and just got his mission call to Tacoma, Washington, and Josh will be a Junior at Sky View High School this fall.



Current Occupation and/or Spouse's Current Occupation: My husband Linds works for IBM and I teach middle-school English. I'm currently attending USU to receive my Master's Degree in Secondary Ed.

What would surprise people most about you?
I love teaching school.


What is your favorite High School memory?

The state Basketball championship



Most interesting thing you’ve done in the last 25 years?

Been on the board of 2 non-profits, one of which helps to build houses in Cambodia.



Greatest accomplishment or honor in the last 25 years?

Raising 3 great kids.

1 comment:

  1. Stephani-

    The fact that YOU "love to teach school" is NOT a surprise to anyone hon!!! LOL You loved to ATTEND school too didn't you? It's so good to see you!

    LeAnn (Hatley) Gottlieb

    ReplyDelete