Sunday, June 20, 2010

LaPriel (Christiansen) Stein update



Where do you currently reside?

We are STILL living in Rexburg, ID after 9 years. And we have lived in only 2 house here. My oldest esp. misses Ohio. I miss the trees, the food, the flora and fauna; the people, but not the humidity in July and August.

We spent Sept. and Oct. of 2009 in Cape Porpoise, Maine. We LOVED it. The kids bring it up at least every 2 weeks.


I am happily married to David Stein for 20 years. He was born and raised in Cincinnati, Ohio.
We have 3 children. Camden (M) 18, Bret (also a M) 15, and Breanna (F) 12.
I work (?) at home and David works at home for a company in Cincinnati, OH called Fund Evaluation Group. They are an investment company. Most of David's clients are non-profit organizations such as college endowments. My clients are my kids.

What would surprise people most about you?

Nothing! I live a normal life and am probably just like everyone thought I would be.

My favorite HS memory? I can't remember that long ago!

Most interesting thing you’ve done in the last 25 years?

Greatest accomplishment or honor in the last 25 years?

Seriously, do I have to answer the last two questions? :) Define interesting? I suppose my greatest accomplishment is that my kids are relatively normal and my husband is still around.




Maybe you should have Dave fill this out. :) He might have more to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment