Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ramona Dawson Miller Update

Currently reside in Fruit Heights Utah

I am married with 6 children, ranging from 21 to 11, 2 boys and 4 girls

I am blessed to be a stay at home mom, who doesn't stay at home very often, but is busy keeping up with my children.

My husband is an Air Traffic Controller at the Salt Lake Airport, and is currently over all the training of new controllers.

The thing that would probably surprise people most about me is I have become a runner and just currently ran my 10th marathon.

My favorite high school memory is just all of the great friends that I had, and the things we did together.

The most interesting thing I've done in the past 25 years is being able to travel. I've been fortunate enough to travel to Europe, Mexico, Canada, and Chile and across the USA. It has been amazing to see and learn from people in each area. We are all the same with the same concerns, joys and heartaches. I have seen first hand that building our relationships with people and serving others, are the most important things we can do.

My greatest accomplishments in the last 25 years are my children first and foremost, watching them grow and become wonderful adults brings the greatest joy possible. Then next to that would be completely my marathons. I have learned a lot about myself through this experience.

Thank you to all of you who have had an impact on my life. I am blessed to call you all friends! Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment