Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Myndee Brooke Spencer Wells Update

Where do you currently reside? Pocatello/ Chubbuck Idaho


Marital Status -Married to Jason Wells for 18 years

Number of Children

3 --We have a 12 year old, a 3 year old and a 2 year old - 2 girls and we have one 2 year old boy.

Current Occupation and/or Spouse's Current Occupation

My husband is an Electrician with the Electrical Union- and I am a Realtor with Gate City Real Estate -My husband and I also have our own Property Management company which I primarily take care of. I am thankful that my Job allows me to be home with my children.

What would surprise people most about you?

I think they might be surprised about my Passion for Real Estate -and how much I enjoy flipping homes-I wasnt a huge risk taker- and am still not- but when we put the numbers to a project- to me the risks are minimal if you do it right and the rewards in Real Estate are great!

What is your favorite High School memory?

I just remember how everyone got along so well and looked out for one another. I remember dressing up like the Shau of Arabia for our Snake River Fan club and leading the "Wave" at a home game-looking like a guy - I ran to change in the girls locker room and all the girls in the locker room screamed -because they thought that I was a guy!! :-)

Most interesting thing done in the last 25 years?

Raising our family, and Flipping houses.

Greatest accomplishment or honor in the last 25 years?

Ofcourse, my family is my #1 priority. Having our own successful Business-which allows me the ability to be home with my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment