Friday, June 25, 2010

Pauleen Stucki Livermore Update


Where do you currently reside?
Pocatello Idaho (but have lived in 5 other states in the last 25 years)

Marital Status: Happily Married for 22 years

Number of Children: 6 children, 1 son-in-law, 2 grandchildren

Current Occupation and/or Spouse's Current Occupation:
I have been a Pampered Chef consultant for 16 years. I have worked as an executive director for the company for 13 years. My most difficult and most rewarding job however, is being a mother.
My husband Richard is the Production Manager at Heinz frozen food in Pocatello

What would surprise people most about you?
I have learned to love baseball and have been known to attend up to 15 games a week. I’m not sure I knew where the Baseball field was 25 year ago.

What is your favorite High School memory? Almost everything with Chamber Singers and State Basketball in Boise!

Most interesting thing you’ve done in the last 25 years?
I have been blessed to traveled to many beautiful places in the last 25 years. Most of it has been with Pampered Chef to training consultants or on incentive vacations. Our favorite family vacation, skiing in Whistler Canada.



Greatest accomplishment or honor in the last 25 years?
My greatest accomplishment is raising 6 mostly happy, good children (knock on wood)
I also have found great satisfaction in building and leading a team of more than 600 consultants

No comments:

Post a Comment