Thursday, June 17, 2010

Jim Dishman Update





My wife Jennifer and I have been married 20 years and we live in South Jordan, Utah, which is about 10 miles south of Salt Lake City. We have 8 children, ages 18 to 2.

I have been a Financial Advisor for 18 years and I manage investment portfolios for about 100 families. I think the most surprising thing about me is that I'm not short anymore! (Unfortunately I'm not skinny anymore either!)

My favorite high school memories are of Chamber Singers performances - I still don't know why they let me in Chamber Singers except that I looked really good in those burgundy double knit polyester suits we wore. If I were to do anything over again in high school, I would have taken more math classes. I guess the teachers were right - "You may need this stuff someday in your jobs!!!"
One really interesting thing we just did was take all 10 of us on an RV trip to Atlanta and back, and we all survived.


My greatest honor in the last 25 years is marrying a beautiful and wonderful (and patient) woman and raising a family with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment